Tuesday 17 January 2017

Linked Production brief

Your Critical Investigation topic: 

  • British Asian lives
  • Representation of Asian males
  • Honour Based Killing

Your Linked Production brief: 


  • A short drama based movie on a young teenager who gets bullied and harassed by both of her parents.
  • I will only been showing the opening of it.

Length/size of production (e.g. 3 minutes, 5 pages etc.): 

  • 3-5 minutes of the opening.
Give an example of an existing media text this is similar to what you plan to produce: 

  • Murdered by my Father
  • Bend it like Beckham
  • Murdered by my Boyfriend

Give an example of an institution that would produce or distribute your planned production:

  • BBC - My intention is to make it similar to the movie Murdered by my Father as it was also produced by BBC Three.

How would your production reach its audience?

  • I believe that this would be reached to the audience by the use of social networking, for example it can be heard by the users of Twitter and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment